31. Big Brother - by Lionel Shriver I'll admit I didn't find this book on any other list, but I'll let you in on a secret, I have a book list muse. A friend of mine from high school absolutely consumes books and she gave this one 4 out of 5.
33. To Kill a Mockingbird - by Harper Lee I read this in junior high but as with most required readings I didn't care for it to much. Now that I'm a little older I'd like to give it another go.
34. The Kite Runner - by Khaled Hosseini I remember my parents reading this when I was younger it was a big.
35. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest - by Ken Kesey I found this book on one of those how to be well read books and it had some amazing reviews on GoodReads.
40. A Tale of Two Cities - by Charles Dickens This is another required reading that I spark-noted my way through.